Nutella No-Bake Cheesecake
For the Crust
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup Nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tub frozen whipped topping
For the Garnish
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Chocolate shavings, (optional)
- Toasted hazelnuts, chopped (optional)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Evenly divide the crumbs in individual serving dishes and/or one 8-inch springform pan.
- Press into the bottom of the dish to form a crust layer.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth.
- Add vanilla, nutmeg, and mix to combine.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well-blended and no streaks remain.
- Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into the serving dishes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, chocolate shavings, and/or toasted, chopped hazelnuts.
Easy Nutella Cookies - Only 4 Ingredients!
- 1 cup of flour
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of Nutella
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- The batter will be thick and you will need to mix together the batter thoroughly, which will take a moment due to the consistency of Nutella.
- Grease a cookie sheet and place into oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then let cool.
Nutella Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups milk
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- Extra Nutella
- Crushed nuts
- Mini chocolate chips
- Heat milk in a pan over medium-high heat.
- When steam forms, add Nutella, cocoa powder, sugar, and whisk until combined.
- Bring to simmer while stirring for 2-3 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
Nutella Frozen Pops
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Small Dixie cups
- Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk together whipped topping, milk, and Nutella until combined.
- Pour mixture into 6-9 small cups.
- Place a wooden popsicle stick in each cup and freeze until firm, roughly 3 hours.
- Dip into warmed Nutella if desired, and enjoy!
American Tourist Vote Indian Curry As Best Japanese Food